Yes – once we verify your identity during sign-up, money you put into the account is FDIC insured through Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Banking Services provided by Green Dot Bank and Lana Visa Debit Card is issued by Green Dot Bank.
Articles in this section
- How do I report a scam?
- How do I close my account?
- Does the Lana Card offer joint accounts?
- How do I view/print my statements?
- How do I contact Lana Card Customer Care?
- Is the money I deposit into my Lana Card account FDIC insured?
- Where can I find my account and routing numbers?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What information do I need to provide to open an account?
- How do I open an account?