By law, we must verify and record information that identifies customers before they open an account. This means that you'll need to provide your name, address, birthdate, Social Security number, mobile phone number and other personal info. This also helps us prevent identity theft and fraud.
Articles in this section
- How do I report a scam?
- How do I close my account?
- Does the Lana Card offer joint accounts?
- How do I view/print my statements?
- How do I contact Lana Card Customer Care?
- Is the money I deposit into my Lana Card account FDIC insured?
- Where can I find my account and routing numbers?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What information do I need to provide to open an account?
- How do I open an account?